UK VPN Windows 8 Set Up Instruction
Free UK VPN set up guide for Windows 8, the step by step instructions for PPTP are below:
1. Open Network and Sharing Center.
2. Select “Set up a new connection or network”
3. Select “Connect to a workplace” and hit Next Button
4. Select “No, create new connection” and hit Next Button
5. Select “Use my Internet connect (VPN)”
6. Enter freeukvpn.co.uk for the Internet address
7. Enter FreeUKVPN for the Destination Name and hit Create Button and this should appear in a slide in window from the write. If it does not, just Open the Network and Sharing Centre and then select “Change adapter settings”.
8. Right Click on the new connection FreeUKVPN and select properties.
9. Select the “Security” TAB of the “FreeUKVPN Properties
10. Change “Type of VPN:” to “Point to Point Tunnelling Protocol (PPTP)
11. Ensure “Data encryption” is set to “Require encryption….”
12. Ensure “Allow these protocols” is selected and only “Microsoft CHAP Version 2 (MS-CHAP v2) is select and click OK
13. Once this is all done, you can select this new connection by selecting the Network ICON in your Taskbar and selection the FreeUKVPN Connections to connect
14. Enter the username and password provided on our homepage
Make sure you take the time to ‘Like’ us on Facebook, we use Facebook to let our subscribers know when the password changes for the free UK VPN. If you do not do this you may not be able to log in.