UK VPN Mac OSX Set Up Instruction
Free UK VPN set up guide for MAC OSX, the step by step instructions for PPTP are below:
Need a Free UK VPN for your Mac? Apple have changed the face of modern computing with their bold and stylish computer designs. The Mac is the original and some say the best home computer, it has many exciting user friendly features including the onboard VPN software. The below guide will help you set up your Mac to connect to our free UK VPN:
Free UK VPN set up guide for Mac OS X 10.5 and above ( PPTP):
1. Go to System Preferences, then Network.
2. Click on the plus symbol in the lower left corner to add a new connection. (Note: you may need to click the lock icon in the lower left to unlock the preference pane and make changes.)
3. Under “Interface” select “VPN”.
4. Set the VPN Type to PPTP.
5. The Service Name should be FreeUKVPN
6. Click “Create”.
7. The window will now show a place for the server address, and account name.
8. Type our Server IP in the field Server Address freeukvpn.co.uk
9. Type your Account Name in the field Account Name., this is on our homepage
11. Enter your password and click “OK”, this is found on our homepage as well
12. Click the checkbox for “Show VPN status in menu bar”
13. Click the “Advanced” button and make sure, that the “Send all traffic over VPN” checkbox is enabled.
14. Leave Advanced setting by clicking “OK”
15. Click “Apply” in the lower right corner.
16. Click “Connect”
Make sure you take the time to ‘Like’ us on Facebook, we use Facebook to let our subscribers know when the password changes for the free UK VPN. If you do not do this you may not be able to log in.