Smart TV DNS Proxy Settingsadmin
Samsung Smart TV DNS Setup Instruction
The following set up instructions can be used for the UK Smart DNS – Samsung Smart TV DNS Proxy Settings, the set up procedure is only required to be processed once, after the initial set up you will be able to view and watch services such as BBC iPlayer, CH4 OD and Sky Go natively on your TV and without changing any settings. We recommend that you update your TVs firmware and if contact your supplier for specific questions about your TV model if the guide does not match exactly.
Please note that after testing the service we have discovered that some Samsung Smart TV devices do not support BBC iPlayer. We are very sorry but hence it’s a hardware limitation by Samsung itself there isn’t much we can do about it.
1. Press Menu on your Samsung Smart TV remote.
2. From this settings menu Scroll Down to Network.
3. Select Network Settings.
4. Your TV or Blueray player will show you how it’s connected to the internet. Press Start.
5. Select Your Internet Connection. If you select Wireless network and make sure to enter your correct wireless password to connect.
6. Your device will show that it’s tested and connected to the internet properly. Now Select IP Settings.
7. Scroll Down to the DNS Settings and enter Smart DNS Proxy Servers,which are provided in your Welcome Email and Press OK.
8. It will test the connection. Press Next to save the settings and exit the menu.
Now restart your TV and it will start using Smart DNS Proxy.
* Remember whenever your PC/Router IP changes, our service will stop working for you. You will need to LOGIN to your f:UK VPN account and update your newly allocated IP address. Then you will be able to continue using our service.