Playstation 3 PS3admin
Smart DNS Playstation 3 PS3 Setup Instruction
If you are planning to use Play Station 3 with the f:UK VPN UK Smart DNS service for Playstation 3/PS3 Smart we recommend you to configure your router. Details for router config can be found in our router set up guide section.Incase if you want to setup your UK Smart DNS connection for PlayStation3 only, please follow up the following instructions:
1. Select Settings > Network Settings.
2. Select Internet Connection Settings.
3. Select Yes when a confirmation screen is displayed stating that you will be disconnected from the Internet.4. Select Custom. Leave all settings as is until you reach DNS Settings.
5. Select Manual and fill DNS server fields with values of f:UK VPN UK Smart DNS, which are provided in your Welcome Email and Press OK.
6. Press Right Button on the PS3 controller until offered to check connection. Check connection to save the settings.
Make sure to RESTART your PS3!
* Remember whenever your PS3/Router IP changes, our service will stop working for you. You will need to LOGIN to f:UK VPN UK Smart DNS client area and UPDATE your newly allocated IP address. So our system will check your IP address and add your new IP to our database. Then you will be able to continue using our service. If this is the first time you setup, we also suggest you to login with your PC to our site from the same Wired/Wireless network to show our system your IP address.